Totally Catcholic Fundraising Parish FAQ's
What Do We Send?
- On consignment, we send a huge variety of Catholic jewelry and rosaries based on your parish demographics and liturgical & seasonal needs.
What Are The Prices?
- Jewelry is priced $6 to $36. The average price of jewelry items is in the $12-$15 range. Rosaries are priced $8 to $38, with the average price in the low $20’s.
When And How Do The Items Arrive?
- Your fundraising box will arrive by Priority Mail a few days before your first weekend of sales. We pay shipping to get it there – you pay to send back whatever doesn’t sell.
How Much Money Will You Make?
- You make 50% on everything you sell. Naturally, sales vary from parish to parish based on number of families, how close the nearest Catholic store is, and so forth. We send more than we think you’ll sell based on your demographics. It’s possible to make up to $2000 profit on one fundraising box.
How Much Space Will You Need?
- You’ll have a large inventory that would best be shown on two 8-foot long tables.
What About Promoting the Totally Catholic jewelry/rosary fundraiser?
- We’ll e-mail a bulletin insert and a color picture poster for you to copy & use for promotion.
How Long Do You Keep The Fundraiser?
- Two or three weekends is sufficient.
- Call us toll-free for more details or to book dates: 1-866-338-0879.